I’m Sami Parker (aka Sami Addams, aka Sana Wilson), and this is my little corner I’m building for holding a few projects:
- READS is where my book-related addictions are,
- WRITES is commentary on whatever caught my attention at the moment,
- MUSES is spirituality and life related bits, and
- LIVES is about me and my journey with cancer.
- The rest is pretty much what it says on the tin.
Professionally, I do social work/sociology in a US university regarding gender and sexuality, gender/orientation identity development, and diversity education. I also work in administration for a college dance program.
I’m a mixed race, queer, trans-masc enby who is weird, old, disabled, ND, and frequently grumpy. I love cats, journals, young adults, old geeks, and my wife of several decades. I also like really obscure humor and am prone to rant and ramble without notice. Currently I am actively fighting advanced breast cancer and endometrial cancer. (There’s a GoFundMe fundraiser for that here.)
Right now, the main area that is functional is the Book Challenges area. More to come… eventually.